Diezel VH4 Custom Head
Black Mamba Custom Tolex!
4 completely independent channels
12AX7 and KT77 tubes
Gain, treble, mid, bass, volume per channel
Insert FX loop per channel
4, 8, 16 Ohm speaker outs
2 sends - 4 insert loops/parallel and serial returns
MIDI in & thru/phantom power
Launched in 1994 the VH4 was a milestone in guitar amplification. The head has a powerful 100 Watt section, 4 individual preamps, each with individual equalization and volume/gain controls and is fully midi switchable. At that time that was unique - a head which replaced refridgerator sized racks. Additionally the VH4 has serial and parallel loops and the so called channel inserts to add pedals specifically for each channel, like a analogue chorus just for clean or a compressor for crunch.
• The four preamps are: clean, crunch, mega and lead. The clean channel (additional bright switch) has the Diezel-typical HiFi-clean, but with its gain pot is able to reproduce the powerful and warmer Hiwatt territory as well.
• The crunch channel (also with bright switch) starts where the clean ends: warm, powerful clean sounds.
• Variation of the controls (volume, gain) will open the amp to sonic dimensions of semi-crunch and full crunch sounds.
• The mega channel is the typical Diezel trademark sound. Nuff said. Try it, love it.
• The lead channel starts, where the mega ends: more compression, more smoothness - a singing/screaming lead at its best.
• Dimensions: 74.0 x 29.0 x 28.5 cm (W x H x D)
• Weight: 28 kg